Contraceptive / Birth Control pills for early 20's

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

If you've been with a priest you were most likely kneeling down - so the standing up rule still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Load Toad:
    If you've been with a priest you were most likely kneeling down - so the standing up rule still applies.
    The Priest's Rooster

A priest in a small rural town was very fond of the ten chickens and one handsome cock he kept in a hen house behind the rectory.

One Saturday night the priest discovered that the rooster was missing.

At the same time the priest heard rumors of cockfights being held in town.

Shocked and dismayed, he decided to say something during Sunday Mass.

During Mass he asked the congregation, "Who among you will confess to sporting a handsome cock?"

All the men stood up.

"No, no," he said. "That's not what I mean. Who among you will confess to having seen a handsome cock?"

All the women stood up.

"Oh, no," he said. "That's not what I mean, either. Who among you will confess to having seen a cock that doesn't belong to you?"

Half the women stood up.

"Oh Lord," he said. "Perhaps I should rephrase the question: Has anybody here seen my cock?"

All the choirboys stood up.

CHERRYJAM

I just wanted to add a coment on the PMS. Exersise and diet changes really help, especially exersise.

There's a number of possible side effects, such as weight gain, headaches, nausea, mood swings and such. Not every girl gets them but some do, which is why you really should go see a doctor so he can do some tests and see which pill would be better for you.

A good side effect is often it helps clear bad acne, but once again not every girl gets that.

Yes see a Doctor first!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4