Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By BryanL

Police Bust

Closed Thread

Police Bust

Say you're sitting at home smoking a few choice blunts and the fuzz knocks at your door...how much troublemo can you get in if you're holding say 1/4 ounce of hash? Or howsabout a bag that looks like it could contain something that looks like cocaine but could very well be cocaine mixed with dried bleached battery acid?

Trial and error my friend.

Try it yourself, call the cops and see what happens

auss, Gatts and INXS like this.

A small amount of hash would get you a small fine. The cocaine though might be a different story.

And if you have enough that they deem you a dealer then you're going down for several years.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    Trial and error my friend.

Try it yourself, call the cops and see what happens
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think this is the most logical answer in here. I've found trial and error to be the answer to most of my cop questions in Hong Kong.

The police don't care. I see people lighting up quite openly in Wan Chai after dark.

drugs is the one thing that i would not take lightly in hong kong. assuming you are from europe and used to tolerance, think back to what they did to european drug users in the 50s and you get the idea

I know someone who got busted for 3 bags of charlie. After analysis there was less than 10% coke in there. Result - slap on the wrist (small fine).