Rent some kind of room for a weekend?

Closed Thread

Rent some kind of room for a weekend?

Hi all,

I'm planning a party for the end of this month and I'm probably going to need some sort of space outside of my house to hold it in. It will most likely be a lanfest, where people bring their gaming PCs and consoles and we all blow each others' heads off, and not a destructive and loud drunkfest. It will be in a weekend and last probably from saturday morning to sunday afternoon or something similar, so I'd need the space all night and there will be some level of noise (people cheering etc) though we can always keep it down somewhat in the nightly hours.

Does anyone know of any such venue in Hong Kong, preferably around Central or Tung Chung, and what it might cost?

Renting for LanFest

As long as you are considering Lantau (TungChung), why not rent a nice house on the south side of the island. You can rent a holiday home in/near PuiO, ChungSha and various other beach spots for a thousand or 2 for the whole weekend (2-4 thousand for the week).

Beach, BBQ, Caffeine and kill monsters till your hearts content!

HC

Sounds awesome, could you post more (contact) info or info on where to find it?

I am interested !

I look for a house to rent for a weekend near the beach, why not in Lantau or Cheung Chau !

Can you also give me the contact for this ?
    Thanks !