Single Gospel Singer Required for Wedding, recommendations?

Closed Thread

Question Single Gospel Singer Required for Wedding, recommendations?

Hello,

We are looking for a single a cappella / choir singer (male or female) who would like to be a part of our big day, and perform 2 songs during our wedding ceremony in Hong Kong (while bride walks in down the aisle, and during the end).

The songs would be "Down to the River to Pray" & 1 more song, location is Discovery Bay on 12th October 2013.

We of course pay for the transport to the location and a fee for the singer! Do you have any recommendations for us?

Cheers
    GG

Last edited by GwailoGuru; 17-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Contact one of the churches for recommendations. Try Union Church on Kennedy Rd, as they do have some pretty good singers that might like a gig.

yeah, that came to my mind too, just fyi if anyone else is looking for similar in the future, i contacted the following,which are all choirs / churches in hong kong:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Yes, St Johns, Bach Choir ( I knew someone who sang with them but she has returned to the UK) , Union Church ( contact Chris Yorks) .

Done, contacted Mr. Chris Yorks too (http://www.unionchurchhk.org/compone...contact_id,32/)

I am starting to get replies, will let you all know the outcome so we can keep this post for reference in the future!

so far i've only heard back from the following, but unfortunately none was able to give me a quote yet:

- Ceciliensingers.com
    - HKYC.org
    - THKWC.org
    - St Johns Cathedral

will keep everyone updated