Tattoo removal

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tattoo removal

Anyone know a place for good tattoo removal? Will it leave behind scars? Thanks.

if you go to a really good laser doctor/tech specializing in tattoo removal, it will not leave a scar. that being said, if you find one, please let me know as well. thanks!

Hi LA Bliss,

You're looking for one too? Also let me know if you find one! I'll do the same. But it's hard to know the outcomes of it, whether they're good and it' ll leave scars for sure...I'm hoping someone who might have had it done here share their experience with us also!

tattoo removal

Still looking?

I've been going to Dr David Lam at Bioscor for laser tattoo removal. He's at:
    Room 2301, Crawford House
    70 Queens Road
    Central, Hong Kong
    Tel: +852 2810 9018
    Fax: +852 2522 8042

I started the laser treatments in the states and have continued them here with Dr Lam. He is much pricier than the clinic I went to in the states but he seems very good and it is a reputable place. Keep in mind, it is a long and painful process - the treatment hurts and you'll likely need many of them. I am on my sixth and he thinks I am probably half way through.

Quote Originally Posted by flicka:
    I am on my sixth and he thinks I am probably half way through.
    How big is your tattoo that it needs so many sessions. Are you off tattoos all together, wouldnt it be better to have a cover up. Just my 2 cents.

I recently got a new one, a large back piece.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    How big is your tattoo that it needs so many sessions.
    really? I was told it takes anywhere from between 10-20 sessions, depending on which pigments were used, the individual's skin, etc...

is there a new laser?

deleteduser

How big is it? It's a better idea to cover it up with a good tattoo by a good artist

Actually, I'm having two removed - one approx 4" in diameter on my ankle, the other approx 3" in diameter on my upper arm. They are both black ink only and I really just don't want them anymore. Not regrettful about them - the were actually very nice tattoos - just time to move on and I have a lot of patience so the laser treatment process works out okay for me.

Coverup is not something I would consider but thanks for the advice - it's just not for me. As I said, I liked the tats, just want the bare skin in those areas again. I have one more, which I will keep, that is in the center of my back and is much easier to keep hidden. Plus, it means a lot to me still.

My dermo stateside originally estimated 8-10 treatments and while that clearly won't be the case, I don't expect 20 sessions. But who knows? It is certainly working, however slow the progress. No scars either - it seems to heal very well after each treatment.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass on the reference for whoever may be interested.

I think I've been watching too much Miami ink - it's really making me want to get a tat

deleteduser
    Quote Originally Posted by flicka:
    Actually, I'm having two removed - one approx 4" in diameter on my ankle, the other approx 3" in diameter on my upper arm. They are both black ink only and I really just don't want them anymore. Not regrettful about them - the were actually very nice tattoos - just time to move on and I have a lot of patience so the laser treatment process works out okay for me.

Coverup is not something I would consider but thanks for the advice - it's just not for me. As I said, I liked the tats, just want the bare skin in those areas again. I have one more, which I will keep, that is in the center of my back and is much easier to keep hidden. Plus, it means a lot to me still.

My dermo stateside originally estimated 8-10 treatments and while that clearly won't be the case, I don't expect 20 sessions. But who knows? It is certainly working, however slow the progress. No scars either - it seems to heal very well after each treatment.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass on the reference for whoever may be interested.
    So you just want to hide them? Is someone giving you a hard time about them?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast