Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cookie09

Party Venue in Central for approx 100 Guests, ideas?

Question Party Venue in Central for approx 100 Guests, ideas?

Hi There!

I am looking for a good after party venue in Central that fits approx 100-120 people. I have already checked numerous places but haven't yet really found what i am looking for.

- Date is Saturday night in October 2013
    - 10PM to if possible open end (although most places close around 2AM)
    - Fits 100 people comfortably, can be shared with other people if its a club or bar, but better would be a private place / area / function room
    - Can be outside but should have shelter then, although a closed place would be great with an outdoor area
    - Drink Package etc can be negotiated

To give you an idea, i talked to Fringe Club and was planning to rent their "Corner Location" the 1 big room/area with stage and bar, it would have been perfect, but they simply rented it out the day i was supposed to finalize the deal with them, pretty annoying.

Now i am trying to find something similar!

Any ideas or recommendations?

Cheers
    GG

Does it have to be in Central? Otherwise you can try the Pawn and Wooloomooloo rooftop, both in Wan Chai. Sugar (East hotel) also offers a very nice rooftop (and indoor space) with amazing views of both side from the harbour.

Quote Originally Posted by GwailoGuru:
    Hi There!

I am looking for a good after party venue in Central that fits approx 100-120 people. I have already checked numerous places but haven't yet really found what i am looking for.

- Date is Saturday night in October 2013
    - 10PM to if possible open end (although most places close around 2AM)
    - Fits 100 people comfortably, can be shared with other people if its a club or bar, but better would be a private place / area / function room
    - Can be outside but should have shelter then, although a closed place would be great with an outdoor area
    - Drink Package etc can be negotiated

To give you an idea, i talked to Fringe Club and was planning to rent their "Corner Location" the 1 big room/area with stage and bar, it would have been perfect, but they simply rented it out the day i was supposed to finalize the deal with them, pretty annoying.

Now i am trying to find something similar!

Any ideas or recommendations?

Cheers
    GG
    how about outdoor area of Lupa, Shore, Armani Bar...?

Quote Originally Posted by YukiOnna:
    Does it have to be in Central? Otherwise you can try the Pawn and Wooloomooloo rooftop, both in Wan Chai. Sugar (East hotel) also offers a very nice rooftop (and indoor space) with amazing views of both side from the harbour.
    Would second the Pawn and Wooloomoo, with the later winning for the spectacular views.

Don't know about Sugar.

I second Sugar. Although I didn't have a party as such, I celebrated a milestone birthday there last year and the staff, food, view, everything was fantastic. However, I do know that Sugar does party events. Contact the F&B manager for info and an appointment. We've been there a few times, and never been disappointed. Also, check out Nanhai No1 in the iSquare building in TST. They also have a fantastic balcony area for parties and view. The cuisine is Chinese but , again, great service and helpful.

If budget isn't a problem, try Sevva. Or Isola.

makumba in LKF

shri likes this.

Is this party for me?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using GeoClicks mobile app