How to get to Park Island?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip:
    Thank you all for your prompt replies. I suspect my son wants to go there for the ferry ride!
    I'll take him next week, during his school holidays. Hopefully, it won't be too crowded on a week day.
    If it's really just for the ferry ride, take him to Cheung Chau, Peng Chau or Mui Wo on the slow ferry. Much more interesting to feel the wind, rather than sitting on an air conditioned high speed ferry.

i hope there will be some goods restaurants opening there. i cant see the restaurants there anymore.

the only really good one was asian kitchen but it seems they recently changed the cook and it isnt that good anymore :-(

I disagree -- Ebisu can be OK. For anything else, I'd just as well go to Kwai Fang, Tsuen Wan, or eat at home. Sadly my husband has a fondness for Mou Ikken. ._.

i was talking about "good" restaurants, not "ok" restaurants.

The majority of decent restaurants in Hong Kong are only "OK" -- only a few are actually "good". I think it pushing it to wish for one in Tsing Yi, let alone Ma Wan.

The Ark and what it is actually going to be used for has had me wondering for the last year..if the previous post is accurate then thank you for the info!

Anyone else have any insight? some decent restaurants would be a big plus to the island, as would a starbucks

One more question regarding noah's ark...where did he get two penguins and two polar bears from in the middle east?!

yea, i'm trying to verify the info which mjk posted. if its true, property price in park island will escalate and possibly a good time to buy now......

I saw the info here:
    Time Out Hong Kong – Discover Things To Do in Hong Kong, Including Theatre, Film, Art, Music, Comedy, Sport, Festivals, Attractions, Restaurants, Bars and Clubs

But there are similar stories online when you google for Ma Wan and Noah's Arch.

Sure that property proices will go up if it is true? Who wants to live next to Christian Disneyland?

Even now I already can't stand the crowds on weekends, it will be worse if they open a museum/hotel/etc.