Like Tree1Likes

Photo Printing (for IKEA frames)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    ColorSix are definitely worth using. I usually get my stuff printed there.
    They have good choices. But god those price....

Always print through AdoramaPix, god they are cheap.

If ColourSix are charging a touch over 300 for a 20x30 inch print it's a bit hard to complain about pricing. They'll also do small proofs.

Adorama looks very cheap- how are their shipping costs? They are more expensive than ColourSix for canvas though (I just had a large canvas done here)

Does anyone else find the mud.hk site amusing? An unfortunate choice of name, for sure.

Edit: Just checked. HKD200 for shipping to HK (not sure if there's a size limit). Not bad if you're ordering multiple prints.

Last edited by jgl; 25-07-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    If ColourSix are charging a touch over 300 for a 20x30 inch print it's a bit hard to complain about pricing. They'll also do small proofs.

Adorama looks very cheap- how are their shipping costs? They are more expensive than ColourSix for canvas though (I just had a large canvas done here)

Does anyone else find the mud.hk site amusing? An unfortunate choice of name, for sure.

Edit: Just checked. HKD200 for shipping to HK (not sure if there's a size limit). Not bad if you're ordering multiple prints.
    I trust AdoramaPix for their service. They even allow you download color profile of their various photo papers for you to soft-proof your pictures.

The shipping cost to HK is expected. But for something fast, a local store is always handy.

Quote Originally Posted by richteralan:
    They have good choices. But god those price....

Always print through AdoramaPix, god they are cheap.
    I had some photos done through adorama and was really disappointed with the quality. Had a real inkjet printing feel about them.

Have used color six lambda printing many times and very happy with the Matt finish, and colour rendition - neutral B&W and good colour.

Hi guys, thought I'd bump this one.
    Bought a 50x70cm Ikea frame and would like to print a photo (of same size) for displaying in that frame.
    Any recommendations for printers in HK (or elsewhere delivered to HK)? Cheap and reaosnable quality would be great. Thank you.