Like Tree17Likes

Top 5 things that happen when you marry an Asian

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sure you have.

Quote Originally Posted by usehername:
    Sure you have.
    Do you really think the vast majority of expat husbands are in the office burning the midnight oil?

Why do banks send personal statements to office addresses?

This city was built on subterfuge and clandestine rendezvous

Plenty of distractions to occupy the 'her indoors' while he plays away

You can deny it if you makes you feel any better

But just like death, it will happen, you just don't know where and when

Yet unlike death, how often

Natfixit - If your friends stayed a month with you your pantry would have been full with weird stuff as well!! You should see ours! Its hilarious!
    Thanks HKITperson. Yes my daughter gets alot of attention when we head outside. Alot of people come up to is and say 'hou chi daaih gung jai' (just like a big doll)!

Yeah, but as much as I enoy having visitors stay, a month would have been too much this time.....maybe it was how they complained that we were " too clean", or just that we should have children because my husband was nice to theirs and I was expected to babysit while the husband was looking for work and the wife....I had my own business to run from home at the time. The unusual food and the fact that they ate differently to what I cooked for my husband and I each night was not an issue. Put it this way, your children seem much better brought up than the two in our house. And yes, they are beautiful kids.

Just an idea for the next vid. How about an Asian wife's perspective of how Asian food is portrayed in Oz just brought the thought to mind seeing as my grandma ( age 87) wants to visit us in HK, says that she loves Chinese food ( maybe only the stuff that they serve in the New Canton in Brisbane?) and is also curious about HK life . Came to mind about what the Chinese spouse thinks.

Trust me on this; living in a HK village is hilarious. And yes, my husband and I love it.

Last edited by Natfixit; 28-07-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Clarity