Revenge of the sharks

Revenge of the sharks

I read a great article in the Standard this morning that people who eat sharks fins are slowly poisoning themselves due to the mercury level found in them.
    So, all you pretentious twats who think that Shark's Fin Soup is anything more than a bowl of agony, torment and ignorance, it's now slowly poisoning you.
    I have the misfortune of working near all the shops which sell shark's fins and I hope I never become blase about how they came to be piled up on the floor in their hundreds from some which are taken from very young sharks and are only a coule of inches long to the ones which are over 2' high and must have come from very mighty and impressive sharks.

Learn More

I have to agree with that. I make it a point to only consume animals which I would have a reasonable chance of personally killing in the wild (one-on-one) without a use of a rifle, scope, massive fishing rig, etc. It somehow makes the whole food chain thing make more sense to me.

climber - guess the angus steak dinner I was going to buy you, is out of question then.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    climber - guess the angus steak dinner I was going to buy you, is out of question then.
    KIA, I can kick a cow's ass no problem!