Like Tree89Likes

Suit touts in TST - getting worse?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Racial profiling. They see a white face and think we are actually interested. How come they never hassle the mainland tourists?

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Racial profiling. They see a white face and think we are actually interested. How come they never hassle the mainland tourists?
    Because they don't sell the shiny suits the mainlanders demand
    virago and Claire ex-ax like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    The "lucky" guys are starting to become more and more prevalent around IFC / Exchange Square recently.
    They will be lucky not to get the lights punched out.

Sent from somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    Yes, as ushername said, he's probably annoyed because the police did'nt stop the touts in anyway.

Well that's just too bad for the OP. So Alan, what are you going to do about it?
    Correct - in addition to pushing suits many of the guys obviously have a sideline in drugs and it annoys me that not much appears to be done about it.

What am I going to do about it?

Nothing really, posting on here has served its purpose for me in highlighitng the problem.

Nothing ever gets solved by bitching about it on geo.
    If its such an issue to you then tell the police what's happening. If you can't be bothered to do that then quit whining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    If its such an issue to you then tell the police what's happening. If you can't be bothered to do that then quit whining about it.
    But don't you know. The PoPo reads the geo forums, and they follow up any matters where people are not happy with stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeHK:
    Health advisory--stay away from the Indian/Nepalese hash sold in HK as it is adulterated with stuff you don't want to inhale to increase its bulk. If you want good, clean charas you aren't likely to find it here. You're much better off with the Triad/Vietnamese gang locally-produced weed until better quality stuff comes around.
    I heard different. I heard the quality is quite decent - at least as good or better as you would find in UK for instance...

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Quite the opposite actually. An SCMP journalist got in touch right after my post, which is exactly what I was hoping for. He's going down to TST to investigate and hopefully write a story.

I already did tell the police - as I stated earlier in the thread. If you can't be bothered to read the thread properly, maybe it's better not to bitch on it yourself, Jimbo.
    Skyhook and GwailoGuru like this.

Apologies for missing that Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Partridge:
    Quite the opposite actually. An SCMP journalist got in touch right after my post, which is exactly what I was hoping for. He's going down to TST to investigate and hopefully write a story.
    Nice one, Alan.

I hope they publish a decent story about this and give it the public attention that it deserves.

Hopefully it encourages an effective reaction from the authorities, or at the very least, the Hong Kong public...

I wont hold my breath, though... lol
    Last edited by Skyhook; 28-08-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast