Like Tree39Likes

Adultery website focuses on Hong Kong marriages

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

I'm just quite amazed that this website has become such a success in many countries according to report. And don't give me all these BS on how having affairs could be good for your marriage. These people are so lazy and probably so ugly that they need to rely on a personal ad website to find cheap sex when they are married.

Original Post Deleted
    Only insecure people need to do that, like look at my Ferrari not my penis.
    TheBrit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Fat, balding, FIT and cheaply dressed. They could be after the exercise.
    Sadly, that's not true any more.

Has anyone tried this potentially adulterous app called Tinder? Are there any/many users of it in Hong Kong ? http://www.businessinsider.com/i-spe...sers-on-2013-8

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    OK, ok, suit yourself. I'm just testing how consistent your opinion on adultery is. From the looks of it, that depends very much on who you are speaking to....
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Your testing methodology is deeply flawed, just like your linguistic abilities.
    You keep claiming that you're not an English teacher; next you will tell us that you dont teach science&math either
    This is no academic paper, darling. It's basic common sense. If your view on adultery is the same regardless of who you talk to, then you should have no hesitation answering my question. The fact that you avoid it shows you got something to hide. Ah, not so brave about your adultery view in front of your wife, is it?

Next, you'll be telling me you don't have a wife...right....you clearly said you did in past posts.
    You're going in circles repeating yourself - its boring; find a new toy willya.
    Aside from your other lack of skills already covered, you also fail pretty miserably at clairvoyance
    Answer me and I will. But you can't because you aren't MAN enough to admit you don't dare share you adultery view here to your wife. Oh sure, so easy to say it safely behind the computer and protected by anonymity. It's a different story in front of your significant other. I'm just making you face reality. Stop beating around the bush and answer me, fair and square.
    I have no secrets from my wife and I share all my views and thoughts with my wife.

Will you move on now?
    The rest of us have no desire to see who's strap-on is bigger in this dick waving fight so why don't you just take it to private messages?

*edit* apologies for bumping...I finally reached the part where you two kissed and made up.
    Last edited by wayland; 02-09-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    If that was aimed at me I'd point out that the investment banker (who I was seeing last year) is 28, and both the women from AFF were under 30.
    Hang on a second

Thought you despised gambling bankers?

how do you go and check if your wife is on there?

Quote Originally Posted by TinkleTinkle:
    how do you go and check if your wife is on there?
    I guess you have to sign up... but perhaps she will just say that she's on there to find out if you are!
    Trance Omega likes this.

maybe we could set up a secret date on there and spice things up a bit haha

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Hang on a second

Thought you despised gambling bankers?
    That was his revenge la.....

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11