Delete / Edit posts

A-J

Delete / Edit posts

Hiya KIA,

How does one edit or delete his own post here?
    I edited my posts few minutes after posting but today it seems like no can do.
    Any pointers?
    Thx

you can only edit within a few minutes...its time sensitive material here at geo

You can only edit for up to 30 (?) minutes after posting. That's just how things work around here.

A-J

thanks guys, i was wondering if it's my browser problem. weiiiiirrrdddd..

Sometimes wince at typos and awkward phrasing or grammar when coming across posts I've made hrs before - pity 'bout the "edit" time limit. Still... guess if really 30mins => generous enuff

BTW, I don't mind the more "interesting" OLD threads popping up now & again, esp. if there are "new" bits to add... AND, like PDLM said, as long as those late repliers aren't doing so unintentionally. (But no boring "factual" threads that are WAY outta date, pls.)

Few minutes should work. As the folks have pointed out .. edit's should be done in 30 mins.

We've had a number of trolls who do their job, then go back and edit the original post - leaving others wondering what the fuss is about.

how can i delete my post?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by as_blueangel
    how can i delete my post?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Hi,

If you would like to make edit/delete your post, you have to do it within the 30 minute time frame or we would have to do it for you.

However, please note that we can only edit/delete a post depending on what is written.