Selling Old Stamps

Closed Thread

Selling Old Stamps

Heeelloo! So I have got some stamps (Denmark, Italy, France, USA, Hong Kong, Cuba, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE, Brunei, Scotland, Turkey and a lot more different countries and cities) that are from the 70's and 80's.

You can reply me if you want to buy some but also can you suggest to me some places where I can sell them cuz I have got quite a lot. Thank you

You better give them away to a kid that starts collecting stamps, the stuff you have mentioned is essentially worthless.
    You might want to try your luck in Mongkok ( search this forum for address ) but I doubt you will get your MTR fare back

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntfuttock:
    Thanks a lot! But I think it is a bit too late cuz she posted that in 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison:
    You better give them away to a kid that starts collecting stamps, the stuff you have mentioned is essentially worthless.
    You might want to try your luck in Mongkok ( search this forum for address ) but I doubt you will get your MTR fare back
    I don't know but people have said they worth quite a lot! But thanks anyways

how many do you have? I'm just starting and I'm looking for stamps directly from those who want to sell it just to dispose it rather than those sellers who profit from it.