Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imparanoic

Wedding - cover band (Jan 1, 2014)

Closed Thread

Wedding - cover band (Jan 1, 2014)

Hi everyone, my fiancee and I are trying to organize our wedding for Jan 1, 2014. We are living in Toronto, Canada, but we are having our wedding in Hong Kong.

We seem to have a really hard time finding an appropriate live band for our wedding. We don't want any cheesey jazz background music. We are looking for a band that can play and sing - folk / rock / indie. Songs from Beatles, Mumford and Sons, Killer, Weezer, etc.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks ...

Able

When are you coming to HK? A trip around the bars and you will meet up with plenty of Filipino bands who would fit I would think.

Dipstick: Thx. Unfortunately, I won't be coming until mid Dec. I think it's cutting too close. But if you have any names / contact that you can pass along, feel free to PM me.

Thx.

Sorry I am not in HK at the moment but hopefully someone else could volunteer for the awful task of going round the bars

nearly all philiphino bands play 80's and occasionaly pop from 90's, better still to hire them for practice sessions and hand them the chords/tabs of bands you want, they most likely never heard of weezer or killers, but they are familiar with aha, police, etc, maybe a odd oasis song

Beth10 likes this.