Like Tree31Likes

Do you eat together with

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7:
    My helper gets a specific cheese allowance which she signs for every month : that way there are clear boundaries about what cheese belongs to whom .
    She eats her cheese together with my daughter at meal times to answer the title of this thread
    Bwa hahahahaha, this is absurdly funny. I must remember to mention this to the relocators out there for their nxt publication on hiring and firing of domestic helpers, "The Cheese Allowance"!

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Interesting comment. I use to have a Filipino lady clean my old flat for 2 hours a week and was always curious why the toilet roll used to literally half in size every week. Same with the kitchen roll. No idea what she was doing with the stuff!
    The usual retort followed by a horsey snort is that "they're eating it"

Interesting comment. I use to have a Filipino lady clean my old flat for 2 hours a week and was always curious why the toilet roll used to literally half in size every week. Same with the kitchen roll. No idea what she was doing with the stuff!
    Maybe using it to clean to your kitchen & bathroom?
    INXS likes this.

I had a cleaner in London who went through a roll of kitchen towels everytime she cleaned. She did an absolutely amazing job, but all with paper towels. Would have preferred reusable microfiber clothes or something, but you know how it is, we don't get to make these kinds of choices!
    I've also recently been told that the store-brand cleaner I bought isn't very good, and I need to buy the Cif one. I don't exactly get to choose the time/day either.... don't quite get to choose what chores get done either....
    This is the epitome of this problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezeirOGQKs8.

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    No, I provide cleaning cloths. Shows how often you do any cleaning if you think toilet roll is suitable

Quote Originally Posted by closedcasket:
    I need some now to clean up the coffee I just snorted onto the table. Now that was funny!

Especially as the other day I was complaining that my helper hides all my stuff in secret compartments around my house, my wife rolled her eyes and said, "You mean drawers and cupboards..."

What's the name of the book again ?
    Who moved my Cheese or something like that.

No, I provide cleaning cloths. Shows how often you do any cleaning if you think toilet roll is suitable
    Who said I thought it was suitable? Are you implying that all helpers clean the proper way? Perhaps you should scroll through some past threads on here.

I'm merely suggesting your helper might be thinking that someone wealthy enough to afford help, might not notice the use of some toilet paper in cleaning. I've used it to clean up spills around the house...

Helper lol

Quote Originally Posted by d-28:
    Helper lol
    when you are dead you do not know you are dead, it is other people who suffer.

being stupid is the same