Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By imparanoic

Locksmiths

Closed Thread

Locksmiths

So I've searched the forums but can't seem to find what I need...

Basically our helper lost her keys to our apartment and has no idea where!! We want to get the locks changed on our front door, I have searched for Locksmiths and as you'd expect there are a lot!

Can anyone recommend one from previous experience as I'd rather use someone recommended given they'll have access to keys to my apartment! I'm also considering adding another lock to our door as at the moment we only have one and no other security so would be looking for someone who can also fit a brand new lock. Not sure what lock I want /need but hoping they can tell me!

Thanks for the help!

They tend to just work their local area, so it depends where you are. Be aware also that the price depends largely on two things: the colour of your skin and how expensive the locksmith thinks your apartment is (that's why they ask your address before they quote a price).

I've used the locksmith in Happy Valley at the corner of Sing Woo Rd. and Yuen Yuen St. for this very purpose. Looks like his number is: 2893 6795.

Quote Originally Posted by craftboutique:
    So I've searched the forums but can't seem to find what I need...

Basically our helper lost her keys to our apartment and has no idea where!! We want to get the locks changed on our front door, I have searched for Locksmiths and as you'd expect there are a lot!

Can anyone recommend one from previous experience as I'd rather use someone recommended given they'll have access to keys to my apartment! I'm also considering adding another lock to our door as at the moment we only have one and no other security so would be looking for someone who can also fit a brand new lock. Not sure what lock I want /need but hoping they can tell me!

Thanks for the help!
    would help if you tell us where u are
    wtbhotia likes this.

Sorry I wasn't aware it was by area. I'm in Happy Valley.