Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wtbhotia

People to remove single furniture items.

Closed Thread

People to remove single furniture items.

Hi, does anyone know of companies or individuals who help to remove single item e.g. fridges or small numbers of items around Mongkok Sham Shui Po area ? I am trying to sell stuff before moving home but I live in 7th floor walk up and the pick up may put people off.

People assume when they buy 2nd hand stuff they are responsible for its collection/costs.

Just price things right (read almost free) and it should be removed for you.

7 floor walk up even if it was free woukdnt want it lol. Back breaking if moving a fridge or washing maching.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Koen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by feixue:
    Hi, does anyone know of companies or individuals who help to remove single item e.g. fridges or small numbers of items around Mongkok Sham Shui Po area ? I am trying to sell stuff before moving home but I live in 7th floor walk up and the pick up may put people off.
    It'll cost you 100HKD per floor from the people I used. If you happen to know anyone cheaper you used when you first moved into your walk-up flat, let me know

give it for free then

no one is going to pay for your heavy 20kg when ur on the 7th floor

I live in 7th floor walk up and the pick up may put people off.
    Dang that must be good exercise though. Sounds like a nice low rise.

Think it depends on the brand/quality/age of the fridges etc if someone will go the extra mile, literally

u'r selling them on the street yrself? k, i know there'r some recycle shops in shamshuipo. but wot my hubby usually do is find some street recycle men over to our home, they'll buy my stuffs in cheap price n colect them themselve.

What's your rent like? Sounds like a pretty sweet pad!