Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rani

Transformers spotting

Closed Thread

Transformers spotting

Has anyone spotted the transformers crew today ? Paper said they had applied to film at tamar.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks mobile app

chris_yang22 likes this.

I work around there and last Friday I saw a couple of guys taking location shots around there

Also overheard them talking about how the building looked like a Transformer (the Central Govt Building) Expecting to see them out and about when I'm on lunch (hopefully)

I believe yesterday was their last day of shooting and they were in Lyndhurst Terrace. We got there too late and saw them packing up.

Pictures????

I asked this in the other thread (about triad fools trying to shake down some $$ out of the transformer film crew), but no one dared to answer, so I'll asked again: How many of you will watch this Transformer flick purely to see the Hong Kong scenes, even if the film itself is likely to be crappy (like all the other transformer flicks so far)?

I saw them Sunday at Tamar setting up. SCMP said they were there on Saturday "blowing things up" apparently (explosions). Friend on Twitter said he saw them in TST on the Promenade with a few cars too (Bumble Bee) on Sunday night.

Took this in quarry bay sunday morning...3 line pullaway from the lights

Sent from my GT-N7105 using GeoClicks Mobile

They were on Gage St yesterday, and then round the corner on queens Road, a local drama was being shot

Sent from my Nexus 4 using GeoClicks mobile app