Good Deli in HK (but cheaper than City Super?)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good Deli in HK (but cheaper than City Super?)

Hi,

Does anyone know if there might be a European deli (or a deli of any kind selling decent sandwich meat/cheese)? City Super has an excellent selection, but their prices are anything but super. If anyone ahs stumbled onto something nice, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Eric

Park and Shop and Welcome do pretty decent sandwich meats. Or, are you looking for something more exotic?

Well, slightly exotic maybe... or perhaps I haven't been to the right ones... We usually go to the Wellcome near IFC... Is there a good one you could suggest for deli meats?

Thanks!

Check out the Italian deli on Caine Road - Il Bel Paese (sp?). They've got a small but nice selection of italian cold cuts and cheeses.

Great has a good selection too.

Rani

Lastrega, I'd love to check out the Italian one... Do you know what cross street might be nearby?

Thanks so much!

I think the nearest "cross road" to it would be Aberdeen Street where Wellcome supermarket and Watsons are. If you go up by the mid-levels escalator, turn right and walk in the direction of Bonham Road. You can't miss it.

fyi, they've got 2 other locations that i know of. 1 in Coda Plaza (McDonnell Rd) and another on Queens Road East. they're very good.

Perfect, thanks... I'm going to be in Wan Chai tomorrow - will definitely check out the Queen's Road loacation.

Thanks!

Found some surprisingly good Italian meat products in the basement of Sogo in Causeway Bay the other day! Definitely worth a look. They have a lot of interesting stuff down there.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast