Eric Tutera (Guinness18) - Memorial Service

Closed Thread

Eric Tutera (Guinness18) - Memorial Service

In Honor of Eric - Memorial Service in Hong Kong

To celebrate the life of Eric Tutera, a memorial service will be held at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Caine Road, Mid-Levels at 4pm this Tuesday. His family will be in attendance and welcome his friends and colleagues in Hong Kong to participate in the mass.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    In Honor of Eric - Memorial Service in Hong Kong

To celebrate the life of Eric Tutera, a memorial service will be held at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Caine Road, Mid-Levels at 4pm this Tuesday. His family will be in attendance and welcome his friends and colleagues in Hong Kong to participate in the mass.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.
    Thanks for keeping us all updated. Will try my best to be there. Have informed his trainer and he said he will surely be there.

whoa... wait up.... i know i'll look like a real jack ass....

you guys are telling me eric, as in the dog owner eric living in wanchai has passed?...... this is what all this talk about that thing in stanley is all about.... whoa... my head is spinning right now.

uggghh. apologies for my insensitivity. i met him twice. he seemed like a nice guy. i don't know what else to say. condolenses. i should stop typing now.