Management Services with good clubhouse facilities -Hung Hom

Closed Thread

Wink Management Services with good clubhouse facilities -Hung Hom

Hi everyone!

In the midst of consideration to move to hunghom and would like to hear some sound advices and experiences staying in that area.

We will be concerned with the clubhouse facilities if it will be on par with the management fees paid. Care to share if which property in that area is worth ? Our top priority will be the clubhouse facilities,if their top-up charges incurred are worth ,services( efficiency & friendliness ) of their management and the overal surroundings..

Thankss !

Which complex?

I had a look at Grand Waterfront in To Kwa Wan. Although just outside Hunghom, the facilities were the best I have seen in Hong Kong, within that price range.

Ohh really! (LegHK) What facilities attracts you and what's the price range like?

Quote Originally Posted by xxJLxxx:
    Ohh really! (LegHK) What facilities attracts you and what's the price range like?
    prices start at 10k per month for two bed 500 sq ft. They were too small for me though and larger flats were outside my budget.
    Apartments are brand new with the latest appliances,south facing flats have great views of HK island,facilities are really good,area is quiet and all public spaces have a feeling of opulence.

no idea about the build quality though.