miserable

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Actually I thought she was saying that life can be tough at times but if you are positive you get through it, one way or another. Very good advice.
    Indeed I think she was just saying the same as me, but in a much more personal way. Relationships take hard work and compromise and relationships with a cultural difference even more so.

Five cheese - stick with it and keep praying. But don't give without expecting him to give as well. My wife and I have had many many serious fights over the past couple of years but with God's help we have got stronger and stronger.

you misinterpreted my point

Quote Originally Posted by araucaria:
    I know you have the best of intentions, but that’s a most depressing post. How come you need to struggle so hard to cope with your married life? Is this what awaits Setmefree?
    you simply misinterpreted my point, i do not mean for setmefree to be in this position or just settle for it. for sure in married life, not all times are sad or bad. for sure, there are moments that there is happiness and laughters. my point here is, be positive and think also those happy times that both of you experienced and treasured and not only focusing on downsides or sad moments. and it takes two ways, not only the man but also the woman. i am not here for argument sake, i am for support to setmefree. we all do not knew what the real situation is, only the 4 corners of their home know it all. during difficult times, it is hard to be logical, emotions is so powerful that eat our right mind to be logical and have wisdom. bottom line here is, if setmefree is in an abusive relationship, that's different and she needs professional help that will give her resolution to her problems. pretty sure we are just giving friendly advice and support to her, what she really need is a help from experts.

I appreciate your point, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Indeed I think she was just saying the same as me, but in a much more personal way. Relationships take hard work and compromise and relationships with a cultural difference even more so.

Five cheese - stick with it and keep praying. But don't give without expecting him to give as well. My wife and I have had many many serious fights over the past couple of years but with God's help we have got stronger and stronger.
    thanks hullexile, we have a wonderful relationship, me and my husband. but we all knew that there is no perfect marriage, coz 2 individuals are not saints. so, during tough times, prayers are essential and positive, happy mind are what we need. hope you two are doing great. more happiness to all.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6