Bad hair and teeth

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    The thinning hair thing on Ladies

What are they supposed to do? They're not likely to shave it all off like most men would do.

And you really don't expect them to wear a bandana or a head scarf do you?

As to whats previously been said. Its the cost and not everybody in this town can afford $$$ on Hairdressers, Dentists etc.
    Well don't take it the wrong way, but the thinning hair seems to be more apparent here than in say....NYC. I'm not an expert on hair care, but I'm guessing something is wrong with the water or shampoo in HK to cause that to happen.

Although you seem to be suggesting I should come up with the solution, the hair problem is still there no matter what I do or say.

So what is a possible solution?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Just a low tolerance for in-your-face mediocrity.
    You don't find your uncontrolled animosity a problem in normal social settings? Do you behave this way in real life too, Mr Keyboard Warrior?
    Last edited by chowfun; 25-06-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Thinning of the hair can be due to a lot of reasons.

Its been styled or coloured too much hence causing the hair to fall out.

It could be due to them being older.

The possible solution?

Just leave them be, Its not causing offence to anybody so why make it an issue when it isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Thinning of the hair can be due to a lot of reasons.

Its been styled or coloured too much hence causing the hair to fall out.

It could be due to them being older.

The possible solution?

Just leave them be, Its not causing offence to anybody so why make it an issue when it isn't?
    Seriously, I didn't realize my personal opinion = making it an issue. Are you sure you're not reading into my original post a bit too deeply? If I did make this an issue, I can apologize without a flinch.

Quote Originally Posted by chowfun:
    You don't find your uncontrolled animosity a problem in normal social settings? Do you behave this way in real life too, Mr Keyboard Warrior?
    In "real life" do you attempt these feeble wind-ups?

Quote Originally Posted by chimo:
    In "real life" do you attempt these feeble wind-ups?
    Wow, no wonder someone else complained that this forum was getting a bit too unfriendly...

Sheesh. One post about my personal observation resulted in 2 hostile replies. I guess there's no room for personal opinions here.

Should I just agree to whatever you and jgl say from now on?
    Last edited by chowfun; 25-06-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Wow, no wonder someone else complained that this forum was getting a bit too unfriendly...

Sheesh. One post about my personal observation resulted in 2 hostile replies. I guess there's no room for personal opinions here.

Should I just agree to whatever you and jgl say from now on?
    You should probably stop trying to so blatantly insult huge chunks of the population of Hong Kong and then pass it off as 'personal observation'. To use that lovely British phrase- it's not big, and it's not clever.

I'm impressed that other people are taking your original post even half seriously.

Yeah and they smell bad too don't you think?
    Have you seen what they eat also? arff disgusting...

Seriously those Hong kongese....it is really a disaster, can't even think why someone would decide to move here....yarkkk.

C'mon boy get a life...don't you have more interesting things to do in life?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    You should probably stop trying to so blatantly insult huge chunks of the population of Hong Kong and then pass it off as 'personal observation'. To use that lovely British phrase- it's not big, and it's not clever.

I'm impressed that other people are taking your original post even half seriously.
    To each his own...It's clear that you've made up your mind. I will cease replying to your posts after this.

The one good thing to come out of this is that I've identified 3 posters with anger management issues to block. Mission accomplished!
    Last edited by chowfun; 25-06-2008 at 05:07 PM.

The one good thing to come out of this is that I've identified 3 posters with anger management issues to block. Mission accomplished!
    Only 3?
    It seems your only reason on this forum is to start controversy and to pick fights...
    Have you heard of Craigslist? They have a "rants and rave" section that would be perfect for you;