Flats in Jordan

Closed Thread

Flats in Jordan

Hey everyone,

I need some advice here. Have been working in HK for about a year or so and have been living with my relatives during this period and i feel it is now time for me to move out on my own. I work in Central and have been thinking about living in the Jordan area. My budget is max 8K per month. Any recommendations? Anyone living there currently? Thank you.

Cheers,

Jooksing_Jai

Hey I live in Jordan Area and also working in central. price range now is around 7K-10K for 1-2 bedrooms, its better that you should talk to the real estate agents within the area and they could provide you with couple of decent recommendation. You should look around coz sometimes different agents could have the same apartment at different price

Hi PD11,

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any recommendations about which buildings are decent? How do you find living there? How much are you currently paying for rent and how big is your place? Sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Stephen

about the building, I don't really have that much idea of the name of those building. but I would say that flat between jordan road to austin road is quite decent and nice because you have a lot of resto and few minutes away from Kowloon park. then apartments from within the elements shopping mall(until shanghai street) has lesser noise at night compare to those leaning to nathan roads. For flats on the other side of nathan road meaning opposite of elements is more expensive as it is more peaceful area. For me I'm paying around 8K for around 570 sqft and because I don't have problem witht the noise at night. just talk to couple of agents within the area and tell them your budget and details for the flat that your looking for and they will be able to help, but don't settle in talking to only one agent though. Agents place MTR jordan station take C exit then towards those street vendor and there a couple of real estate agents office on the pedestrian walkway.