Advice on the Bellagio

Closed Thread

Advice on the Bellagio

Can anyone tell me which towers in the Bellagio have the best views of the sea? what is the smallest unit and what is the biggest unit? How is transportation around there? Are they furnished or unfurnished? What kind of appliances (if any) does it have in the kitchen? If anyone has any pics of what a bellagio flat looks like, i would greatly appreciate some links. I checked out the website and it doesn't give any details. thanks!

Rachele

Check out the threads below for all the details on Bellagio including photos then come and take a look for yourself.

On the front of Tower 1 you are right over the water looking at the bridge. Towers 1,2& 3 look up toward the airport whereas 7,8 & 9 look at the bridge. I wouldn't recommend towers 5 & 6 only because they are in the corner of the L shape and felt a bit claustrophobic to me. Towers 1-5 are newer.

I think all the units would be unfurnished, ours had a fridge and washing machine. We have a B apartment and I think its the biggest but any real estate agent here has a diagram on the wall of the layout.

Mini buses go past every few minutes and the 962B bus goes by every 20 minutes or so to central. Most buses go to Tseun Wan, Tuen Mun or Tsing Yi. The complex also has buses every morning. Taxis are also easy to get.

Just moved in 2 weeks ago - the property agent showed us two flats that were furnished for leasing but also had option to remove the furniture as well.

Transportation is easy as Larac stated. There is also a shuttle bus from the complex throughout the day to Tseun Wan MTR but 96C and 96M leave about every 5 to 15 minutes depending on the time of day.

Green and Red taxi's are easy too.