Like Tree80Likes

Bastard taxi driver

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Next time take some coins out of your pocket and immediately fling it at the taxi and walk on

scrambler likes this.

Someone should take all of Bhotia's vigilante suggestions he has made over the years and create a book out of it!!

HK_Katherine and scrambler like this.

In defense of the taxi driver, he was talking to 3 of his 7 phones simultaneously, which is legal for taxi drivers.

Actually,I did shout at him but did he even hear me?Btw,it was nighttime and there were very few cars.Just to park his ass inside a bus terminal he was going to kill me.Wow,what a man!

Let it go, it's over

chris_yang22 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Next time take some coins out of your pocket and immediately fling it at the taxi and walk on
    Yeah,that also crossed my mind I wanted to smash the windows.But I was too shaken and just relieved to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    Someone should take all of Bhotia's vigilante suggestions he has made over the years and create a book out of it!!
    Who ME, I am a peaceful Buddhist.
    iliketurtles and chris_yang22 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Let it go, it's over
    Actually I'm just clarifying to some people who think that I was jaywalking or that the road was busy and why I wasn't able to take the license plate number,etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    And as everyone now knows, you're pathetic in Cantonese. If you had taken the time to learn the language of the place you live, you would have been able to shout your frustration at him.
    She doesn't need to, she already speaks English.

Chinese and English are the official languages of Hong Kong. English is widely used in the Government and by the legal, professional and business sectors.
    http://www.csb.gov.hk/english/aboutu...scsd/1470.html

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    She doesn't need to, she already speaks English.
    Taxi drivers are not government departments. The bilingualism does not extend outside of government services.

If you are a French only speaker in Canada, you better learn English unless you plan on limiting yourself to French speaking regions.
    If you are a Romansh only speaker in Switzerland, you better stick to Graubünden
    If you are an English only person in Hong Kong -- there is always Discovery Bay

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast