Mobile network operators

Closed Thread

Mobile network operators

which one is CHEAPER and reliable ?
    smartone vidafone made me pay 7k, found out just now when i checked my hsbc online. its ebill and autopay so i didnt know till i checked my hsbc online. i called them up to enquire, thought they might have made a mistake cus there was like #s intl. roaming (INCOMING calls) charges and #s sms msgs.. they said it was me recieving calls from hk , txt msgs and of course me calling hk #s and texting. Oopps !!
    now i want to change service provider..
    which one to go for?
    any recommendations?
    7k is a bit tooo %%^^^ing much for stupid fone bills.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    few months ago i ended up paying 3.5k for stupid "freebie" downloads.. thought was free

iam fed up!!!!!!!!!!!

i was in eu (holland and portugal) from 17th till 2nd but still 7k is bit too much. i want them to reimbursebut i dont think thats going to happen/.
    hmmmmmm
    grrrrrrrrrr
    &*king vopdafone!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by c00kie; 09-07-2008 at 05:38 PM. Reason: i cant even spelll reimburser

HELPPP!!!!

Caveat Emptor. Surely everyone knows that roaming charges on mobile phones are substantial?

i know i know
    stupid me, pissed off @ self and those who called n txted me while i was away...
    soon as i saw my mastercard transaction, i went online on smarttone vodafone to check my bill but didnt read the bill throughly.. i saw Roaming Incoming Calls (HK Local Time) i grabbed the phone and called them up.. gave them bit of rwarr too, thought it was theie mistake-charging me for incmoing calls..
    anyway iam gonna change service provider
    well iam thinking.. i was getting sick of paying up to 500 a month and its not even intl calls..just locaks and txts.
    LESSON LEARNED.
    now do u happen to know any providers cheaper than smarttone vodafone ?
    i feel cheap asking but i have to..
    my vinyls buying money gone
    thanks.

oops.......

Last edited by c00kie; 09-07-2008 at 10:14 PM. Reason: double posting

Holidaymaker gets £31k data roaming bill

Consider yourself lucky...

Mobile operators roaming charges will all be about the same... 3 has some cheap roaming to some of its other countries like ireland and maybe italy and UK...

I'd avoid CSL - they are overpriced, overrated (especially by themselves)

It depends how crazy you have been with the blackberry abroad. Mobile data will be super expensive abroad (cos the roaming is charged by the foreign operator and they don't care if you find it expensive - because you're not their customer) even though it's almost reasonable priced here.

That's why I like calling party pays (like in Hong Kong)... it keeps the call charges low because we have people like you that will change networks because they get a big bill.

Last edited by zerocred; 10-07-2008 at 06:49 PM.