Like Tree63Likes

Can Anyone Help With Advise on Noisy Neighbours?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    Always puzzles me when people whine about rude, inconsiderate, etc people in these horrid HK villages. What did you expect? It's not exactly the height of civilization in those places is it?
    probably as some of them are uneducated and never travel far, ie, some are almost - Homo erectus

you get uneducated rude people where ever u go
    karen09 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    Always puzzles me when people whine about rude, inconsiderate, etc people in these horrid HK villages. What did you expect? It's not exactly the height of civilization in those places is it?
    Because they are not all like that. I lived in the same village apartment for 3 years until I had to return to the UK. That village was very quiet but when searching for accommodation on my return, there was nothing in that particular village suitable for rent.

I think classing them all the same is a little unfair. Not everyone that lives in HK from overseas has the cash to fork out and live in the upper end apartments with swimming pools and maids either.
    imparanoic and iliketurtles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by karen09:
    Because they are not all like that. I lived in the same village apartment for 3 years until I had to return to the UK. That village was very quiet but when searching for accommodation on my return, there was nothing in that particular village suitable for rent.

I think classing them all the same is a little unfair. Not everyone that lives in HK from overseas has the cash to fork out and live in the upper end apartments with swimming pools and maids either.
    sounds like my village, middle of no where, a lot greenery, quiet apart from insect sounds, mostly oap living as young people mostly moved out to town

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9