cantonese cd's

totally free cantonese cd's

Hi all,
    I work for a jukebox company in hong kong and we have a largish surplus of genuine used chinese cd's that we do not need anymore is there anybody who would like these as we cannot sell them as we only have the cd, and a track listing. We do not have any of the packaging for them. All of the charities we have contacted are not interested, as the cd's are in their eyes "unsellable", but there must be somewhere these can be used for a good cause as i am tired of just throwing them away.

Gweilo

Last edited by gweilo; 23-02-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Cantonese CD's

I am interested, but can you tell me what sort of quantity and condition the CD's are in, can they still be played ok?

James

I am interested, but can you tell me what sort of quantity and condition the CD's are in, can they still be played ok?

James

the cd's are all playable they are just not so popular now as we have to have the latest music on the jukeboxes the quantity of cd's i throw away each month can be up to 200 although they are sometimes multiple copies of the same cd. i would only be interested in giving them away to a "good cause".