Help....Hong Kong Sevens

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I was under the perhaps misguided impression that they tend to pick a weaker squad to represent in 7's. By "weaker" I don't neccesarily mean physically, rather, I mean skills wise.
    Sounds like I'll be out the front with the punters trying to score tickets off scalpers then (yay!)... Anyone know where I can get some wallabies/aussie flag type clobber?

Spare tickets

Due to trying to absolutely make sure we had tickets for the 7's, I've now ended up with two spares.... If anyone is interested in buying them, please email me with an offer. (And I agree - all my die-hard rugby mates love it and it is definately one of the best parties in the world).

Last edited by poca25; 27-02-2005 at 06:44 AM.

Looks like I was able to purchase a 3 day pass still at
    http://www.westminsterevents.com

By the time you check the link someone mightve already snapped the last ones up....

I don't really want to pay 450 pounds though (unless that includes accomodation and all the finest food and alcohol you can consume in a 3 day period!)

Watch out ... lots of tickets will become available shortly.

Been talking to people who have indicated that several people have multiple tickets -- from the clubs they are members and due to corporate hand me downs.

WH, List them on our classifieds. I know the person who listed his tickets has received about 20+ inquiries since yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    WH, List them on our classifieds. I know the person who listed his tickets has received about 20+ inquiries since yesterday.

!! he is a she !!! And no - 2 enquiries not 20 from your site....

Weird. Been tracking stats which show that about 20+ people hit the contact button on that.

Oh well...

Sent you a private message.

If you've emailed me regarding spare 7's tickets (and I have not replied) please email : [email removed] as hotmail is knackered and I appear not to be receiving mail.

[Send a PM]

Hi KnowitAll,

Sorry did not get your Private Message.

Please try again.

Thanks

J