Indian Tiffin in Tsuen Wan

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Red face Indian Tiffin in Tsuen Wan

Hello Everyone!

An Indian friend of mine recently shifted to Tsuen Wan and is having a lot of difficulties with the food out there. Does anyone know of anyone who is providing Indian food tiffins on a monthly or daily basis in Tsuen Wan? Please help!

i would like to know about tiffin in central hk as well!!

I have not heard that phrase since I was a kid! Does it still exist?

hi

hi there is few in central one is called, bombay dreams., in wyndhams street. try it.. behind pure yoga

Quote Originally Posted by amjayan:
    hi there is few in central one is called, bombay dreams., in wyndhams street. try it.. behind pure yoga
    not restaurant, but home delivered tiffin service!

Tsuen Wan, Please!

Hey! Please don't try to divert locations! If you need help with the services in Central, please post on a separate thread. Thank you!

Anyone able to help in or around Tsuen Wan? Any leads will be much appreciated.

BTW, yes, tiffin still very much exists!

Yahoo! Education
    NOUN: (Chiefly British)
    A meal at midday; a luncheon.

Tsuen Wan Tiffin Service

Oh, forgot to add that even if this is a service being provided by a family, in which meals can be made on a daily basis and delivered to a location near the Tsuen Wan MTR, it will be very much appreciated. They just need home-made Indian meals!

o.k at the risk of being red carded can't that person cook for themselves and do it in bulk then freeze it?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    o.k at the risk of being red carded can't that person cook for themselves and do it in bulk then freeze it?

That would've happened in places like the UK, not HK, as HK has a lot of dining and delivery services at relatively cheap prices. And to top it all off, they don't know how and do not have the time to learn how to cook

And why eat frozen food when all such things are very much available here? That's the beauty of staying in HK, right?

Quote Originally Posted by prolex:
    And why eat frozen food when all such things are very much available here? That's the beauty of staying in HK, right?
    Ah but clearly its not very much available in tsuen wan though is it?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast