Like Tree56Likes

Summer is here, what is your plan?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbler:
    maybe the heat can burn fat faster.
    But remember cold beer burns heat fastest... Yeah!
    Watercooler and Stu79 like this.

Summer is here, what is your plan?

First things first .... charging my tough solar watches and giving them a well deserved sunbath on my rooftop :-) They really suffered & drained the past few months :-(

[ couldn't download image ]

... about myself .. hiking, bit golfing, swimming .... BBQ and so on and them the highlight of the summer traveling to Brittany

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Last edited by Tom007; 28-05-2014 at 02:45 PM.
    Natfixit likes this.

Travelling for work. It's looking like every week for the next 6 weeks there's a meeting/conference in S.E. Asia / Asia pac. Will try to squeeze in a 2 week holiday in late July.

Quote Originally Posted by Watercooler:
    You are from Australia yes? Summers there certainly can be hotter than HK. But notwithstanding that, you are right, it can be more bearable than HK's summers. So you nailed it. In HK, its not so much the heat but the humidity which really gets you.
    Yep Australia. Dry hot summers, 42 - 50 degrees C ( Vic and Central Australia ) , doesn't bother me one bit, as perspiration just evaporates as soon as it's produced. I used to surf a lot when I lived in Aus, you'd be dry in no time after getting out of the water.
    Watercooler, Natfixit and Tom007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    Back on topic as it is about summer and not trains.

I will be spending a fair bit of this summer in winter coolness.
    Sitting underneath your aircon in your shorts with a mini fridge next to you does not count as winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Yep Australia. Dry hot summers, 42 - 50 degrees C ( Vic and Central Australia ) , doesn't bother me one bit, as perspiration just evaporates as soon as it's produced. I used to surf a lot when I lived in Aus, you'd be dry in no time after getting out of the water.
    Went back to Queensland in early April and it was already 32 oC! I couldn't stand it. My feet would prickle from the heat. At least they have some truly wicked storms to cool things down a bit.

Flying to Jeju soon. It's been hot and sunny but without the uncomfortable humidity in South Korea this past week. Am begging my other half to let us move here...( and yes, I know how bitterly cold the winters can be here, too!) We're really enjoying this weather. I hiked up to Jaunbong and Podae in Bukhansan National park two days ago. It was very warm, but easier to handle as you don't have such high humidity.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5