3 Months in HK

3 Months in HK

People,

Just moved here, (company paying $hk12,500 for a service appartment in Jordan. After touring around would prefer around central district, can I expect to find a similar (1 bed) appt on HK side?
    Also, is there any particular bars where live football shown, (mainly Man U!) preferably!

Without sounding like a complete saddo, but is there a particular area/forum for going out drinking/meeting etc, (have been out in Lan Kwai Fong), good night!, cool bars, anywhere else similar

Cheers

Andy

Central - $12,500, possible yes but it will probably smaller etc than the one you have now. If your requirement is to live nearer to lkf then you could also try sheung wan - 10mins walk to lkf.

Bars for football. Dickens bar in the bottom of the excelsior hotel in causeway bay and dublins jacks in soho (next to the escalator) are the two that spring to mind.

Other drinking areas - Wanchai (start on lockhart road, exit c (i think) from wan chai mtr station), soho, next to the escalator plus along hollywood rd and knutsford terrace (TST) out of the back of the mirimar shopping centre (signed from tst mtr)

I pay a bit upwards of that a couple esclators up from Soho, there are places in that range that I was shown by my agent. Though I didn't choose them ;-)

Talking a walk around the area and looking at the posted ads for places there seem to be a few in that range hanging around. The esclator is pretty well located for LKF and Soho, with a quick tram to Wanchai.

Unhappy Football

The Bulldog at the top of Lang Kwai Fong normally shows the early Sat game (12pm UK) 8pm HK time....sadly watched the mighty Arsenal skank a draw against Southampton last Sat!!!!

Thanks for info,

Will check these out in time

Cheers

Andy

The Dickens Bar in the Excelsior also shows several games live and taped.