Looking for a helper

Closed Thread

Looking for a helper

Hi we just moved to Hong Kong and look for an English speaking helper- We have a little 7 month old daughter and therefor need someone that is good with little ones.
    WOuld be glad for advise.
    Thanks
    Ulli

hello

hello there...
    im currently in hk n employed in chiinese family in kowloon.i really interesting about the job you offered.im indonesian 24y,single and i so speak english.i do hv experience for babysitting and houseworks and similliar works.
    but just too bad im stll in contract n will finish on january 2009
    im looking forward from it.Thank you

i need a job too

Quote Originally Posted by loktown:
    Hi we just moved to Hong Kong and look for an English speaking helper- We have a little 7 month old daughter and therefor need someone that is good with little ones.
    WOuld be glad for advise.
    Thanks
    Ulli
    HI....i am inda, iam interrest with the job .can start working on midle nov, if you still need please call me 94312078

thanks.

hi,good day my name is RIKE, indonesian DH,26 years old,single
    i'm looking an employer,i can do all household chores( cooking,
    cleaning,washing,ironing and marketing) also take care of children and eldery.i have been six years experienced work in hk.
    and my third contrack will be finish next month mid.i be plus speak very good cantonis and english.if interested to interview or trial pls contack me at 66858475 have a nice day( RIKE) THANKS.