Like Tree6Likes

Flowers and Birthday cake - Midnight Delivery?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flowers and Birthday cake - Midnight Delivery?

Any recommendations for flowers and a birthday cake to be delivered midnight? Delivery address is HK Island (Sai Wan Ho).

I looked around and some options are ridiculously priced (HKD 1500 for a cake and a bunch of roses) and I don't even know if the services are reliable.

Need delivery for Thursday midnight, HELP!

A cake, flowers and midnight delivery....that doesn't sound too bad to me.

Only suggestion I have is these guys but not sure they'd take on a midnight delivery, or even if they do cakes.

http://www.givegift.com.hk/

whether you call a plumber, electrician or take driving lessons at midnight, it will be at premium prices, why not save half the cost and buy earlier, keep in your house *( hidden) and cake in the fridge, then at midnight, give it to your loved one

what sort of 'princess' are you with that you need to have flowers and cake delivered at midnight to her ?

Quote Originally Posted by rakedavids:
    what sort of 'princess' are you with that you need to have flowers and cake delivered at midnight to her ?
    Some people spend $1000's per month of their expendable income, drinking in dinky little HK bars, some people spend it on other things, on this occasion, the good intention of making somebody feel special.....

What's the problem ?
    Last edited by Skyhook; 25-06-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    Natfixit likes this.

OP, you got a steal at $1500 for a midnight delivery. Seriously, who gets flowers delivered at midnight? Slippery slope pandering to romantic notions on that scale.

Not sure about flowers, but McDonalds deliver apple pies

Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app

reprazent and Stu79 like this.

12 roses your looking at around 300-400, a cake (nothing fancy) around 300, midnight delivery fee of $800, wow a bit steep.

OK OK I'll help you deliver the stuff for $700

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Not sure about flowers, but McDonalds deliver apple pies

Sent from my SGP511 using GeoClicks mobile app
    No they dont to my jungle

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    whether you call a plumber, electrician or take driving lessons at midnight, it will be at premium prices, why not save half the cost and buy earlier, keep in your house *( hidden) and cake in the fridge, then at midnight, give it to your loved one
    Well, thank you Mr/Miss Obvious Returning from a two day work trip, landing at 10pm, trying to make it home on time, to wish the wife a happy birthday. Wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by rakedavids:
    The Wife man, of course! Frequent traveller, loving husband, trying very hard to keep the marriage

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    Seriously, who gets flowers delivered at midnight?
    I've gotten flowers delivered many times at midnight for birthdays and it is so meaningful when done with a nice note. Of course it depends on what side of the gender you are at too.

Now seriously, does someone have a real suggestion? (Except for Fiona in HKG)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast