Spatial awareness on the MTR

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

I think anyone in HK would agree with you (Imparanoic) that the MTR is an incredibly well run, well oiled machine. We're just complaining about the people that use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophienaz:
    Oh, one more mini rant. Why oh why are the lifts densely populated with able bodied people?
    Yep, that really bugs me too. If I have a suitcase and take the lift, the first person in the line (the person that ran past me to get to the lift first) walks in and half blocks the entrance. It is quicker to take the escalator for them, but they (males, 20-30yo) are too lazy.

Why don't we have tshirts made that we can wear on the MTR, that state in cantonese, "LET PASSENGERS EXIT FIRST!!!"

Of course, the designer would probably get cheeky and make them say, "I'M A CRAZY GWEI LO" ...then again, that just might work better

Yep, I experience the same too. Last week a girl (she was already with one foot out) fell out of the MTR in Kowloon Station because a woman didn't give her any space to get out of the MTR. The woman was in a hurry to get in and the girl got seriously hurt. The woman didn't say sorry! She was focusing to get an empty seat.

yesterday whilst having to suffer the mtr my journey was made worth while when a local girl/women was so inpatient in her charge past me off the train (presumably to get to the lift first!), tredding on my foot in the process, that she didn't allow enough time for the platform doors (rather than the train doors) to fully open and ran head first into them bouncing back into the train!.. a touch of natural justice?!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    yesterday whilst having to suffer the mtr my journey was made worth while when a local girl/women was so inpatient in her charge past me off the train (presumably to get to the lift first!), tredding on my foot in the process, that she didn't allow enough time for the platform doors (rather than the train doors) to fully open and ran head first into them bouncing back into the train!.. a touch of natural justice?!
    Oh I wish there was a video of that

Quote Originally Posted by DanielandHayley:
    I hoped you laughed your arse off at here. I would have If she had treaded my feet. Stupid Bit@h.

I think that MTR could really be improved by hiring a "Tarry Tate" for each train.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQSt_gaCJ4Q&feature=related]YouTube - Terry Tate[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQ7dQFxbto]YouTube - tarry tate[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jPPuu-aa0&NR=1]YouTube - tarry tate[/ame]

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

MTR ticket: $7.20
    Doctor's fee for bruised foot: $340
    Watching some stupid biatch walk into the doors: Priceless!

Climber07

I beat you to that one in the last thread where we discussed this

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast