Like Tree4Likes

Crazy building manager!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by helles

how did the woman know it was you who took down the poster?
    That's what I want to know too!

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong
    That's what I want to know too!
    cameras?

Sounds like a job for the principal. Not the police.

could this be more childish?

lunatic

It is crazy - she works in the estate agent beside our building, so someone must have saw and reported it to her.

Game Plan

I got a call from a detective investigating the case and so I'm off to the station tomorrow. Any advice besides of course to tell the truth?

This is still so unreal!
    ......b

Just tell them that you did not know it was a political campaign poster as such posters should not be on private property.

Seriously doubt they'll proceed further.

[QUOTE=KnowItAll;239277] Just tell them that you did not know it was a political campaign poster as such posters should not be on private property.QUOTE]

I think that is a decision of the property management, in our case the property manager took a vote of residents whether to allow an area in the lobby for political posters.

[quote=zenlogo;239290]

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll
    Just tell them that you did not know it was a political campaign poster as such posters should not be on private property.QUOTE]

I think that is a decision of the property management, in our case the property manager took a vote of residents whether to allow an area in the lobby for political posters.
    I think zenlogo must be right as we have them up in the lobby as well. Plenty of other posters too mostly in Chinese, perhaps I'll go on a ripping spree

Manahor

[quote=hullexile;239295]

Quote Originally Posted by zenlogo

I think zenlogo must be right as we have them up in the lobby as well. Plenty of other posters too mostly in Chinese, perhaps I'll go on a ripping spree
    No please don't, they'll come after you with stakes and torches!

A friend suggested I write the other constituents in the area and let them know what she is really putting 'the public' through. What I've been told by the others in the building, not only has she been horrible to us, she's has done similar things to our neighbors.

.........b

Well good luck with your police interview. Do let us know what happens. I suggest you ask the police how to complain about the fire hazard etc of the posters as this will reinforce that you were doing a public service rather than a malicious act! Stay calm for the bubs sake.

the police is definitely looking into this case. i just saw her on NOW TV...some election debates/forum I assume. She is such a loud mouth and was trying to get sympathy vote by telling people that her poster was sabotaged and that she was being questioned by the police. and i do understand why bobbiesehra thought the poster was for some karaoke contest...b/c it does!!! it's her glamour shot!!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast