Like Tree15Likes

Old Spice? ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Old Spice? ?

Was a little shocked to see on another thread regarding goods being imported from the USA that there are two members here who actually admit to using Old Spice!

Is this not one of the most disgusting "fragrances" known to mankind? I remember we used to buy it when at school because it was so cheap and we thought it would cover up the smell of our cigarettes.

A quick google on OS fans:-

What kind of person would use Old Spice deodorant?

If it's the original old school Old Spice, I would say it's a gentleman in his mid to late 50's, perhaps someone bitter and hostile that likes to spread misery around to other people/creatures.

Caucasian male; 35-45; lower middle class. This type enjoys football and working on the car. He is secure in his masculinity and would have sex with another guy because he'll "try anything once." After it is over he would high five the other guy

He will be in his 60's with dyed black hair he like to wear his shirt open to expose his grey chest hair and gold chains more than likely he is a barfly waiting all night nursing a beer looking for his next "Conquest

» Does Anybody Actually Use Old Spice? Barstool Sports: Boston

(could not find a humour forum so don't take offense!)

imparanoic, TheBrit, jgl and 1 others like this.

To my nose, Brut is soooooooooooooooooo much worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    Was a little shocked to see on another thread regarding goods being imported from the USA that there are two members here who actually admit to using Old Spice!

Is this not one of the most disgusting "fragrances" known to mankind? I remember we used to buy it when at school because it was so cheap and we thought it would cover up the smell of our cigarettes.

A quick google on OS fans:-

What kind of person would use Old Spice deodorant?

If it's the original old school Old Spice, I would say it's a gentleman in his mid to late 50's, perhaps someone bitter and hostile that likes to spread misery around to other people/creatures.

Caucasian male; 35-45; lower middle class. This type enjoys football and working on the car. He is secure in his masculinity and would have sex with another guy because he'll "try anything once." After it is over he would high five the other guy

He will be in his 60's with dyed black hair he like to wear his shirt open to expose his grey chest hair and gold chains more than likely he is a barfly waiting all night nursing a beer looking for his next "Conquest

» Does Anybody Actually Use Old Spice? Barstool Sports: Boston

(could not find a humour forum so don't take offense!)

old spice, brut, karate ??, vaguely remember the tv ads when i was young in the early 80's
    Titus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    old spice, brut, karate ??, vaguely remember the tv ads when i was young in the early 80's
    You are lucky you don't remember the smell!

Old Spice: Nice ads, shame about the smell - Telegraph

its hard to find the classic old spice anymore, but I would still splash a bit on if i had it! don't know why id have to be bitter, or in my 50's. the deodorant has plenty of new scents and whatnot which are just fine.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    To my nose, Brut is soooooooooooooooooo much worse!
    There was a time back in the 70s when it was 'fashionable' for teenage girls to splash on Brut.
    Fiona in HKG and Titus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    There was a time back in the 70s when it was 'fashionable' for teenage girls to splash on Brut.
    UGH!!!!!!! And Charlie was pretty pongy too, as a choice for the girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Thank god I missed that phase. Would have been very confusing for a pubescent boy, like I was at that time,to date a girl smelling of Brut! (and it would have overpowered my Eau Sauvage!)

I just saw the Old Spice Shower Gel in Prize mart this week.

美國P&G大優惠 (優惠期有限) - 產品介紹 - 價真棧

Titus likes this.

Was it Old Spice or Brut that had the catch line "the mark of a man"? I vaguely remember that from the ads in uk when growing up. Admittedly, I did use Brut as a teen....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast