Like Tree2Likes

Beach House to Rent in HK - ideas? Weekend get away

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Beach House to Rent in HK - ideas? Weekend get away

I'm looking to plan a fun weekend in HK, at some beach house. I heard about it over the wekened from someone. Where can I rent a beach house and have some fun? THe cheaper the better, it doesnt have to be super nice. Idea is to get 10-15 people together and do something fun.

Cheap + beach house are seldom used in Hong Kong.

What is your budget?

check airbnb.

15 people, maybe 500$ each max? Doesnt have to be a beach house, just some house/apt to rent on some island??

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

The old Sea Ranch would have suited but it's been all done up and 'partying groups' are supposedly banned.

Perhaps check out AirBnB.com for something.

Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 13-08-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Lamma island has little apartments with ocean views that you can rent for around 1K an evening. Some are pet friendly too

sino centre, 2 and 3 rd floor has small travel agents/weekend/holiday rural houses near beaches in lamma, mui wo, pui o, clear water bay, etc, very affordable as each floor has 700 sq ft and not expensive to rent for a weekend, expect HK$1200 to HK$2000 per night, most are close to beaches

Do you have a friend in Government? The Government bungalows on Lantau are exactly what you are looking for. But your Government friend will have to enter the lottery and hope for the best - getting a Saturday night is nigh impossible from what i hear!

Alternatively - how about camping? There are many nice beaches with camp sites you could choose from. It's nearly the same.....

knk

What about the teepee village on Lantau ?

Mr Me and Natfixit like this.

Hi all,

Thanks for the SINO center,, but where is that? SIN TAT in MK?

And no friends in the government. And ..no on camping....too lazy to do that....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast