Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By threelittlepigs
  • 1 Post By alph

OMG Jackie Chan (Busted Jaycee Chan)

Closed Thread

OMG Jackie Chan (Busted Jaycee Chan)

They are in for some troubles...both Dad and Son:

BBC News - Jackie Chan's son Jaycee in drug arrest

Send the son to the labour camps, lets see if Daddy can use his influences to help his son out.

Jackie dislikes his son and wrote him out of his will a few years ago. He's encouraged police in the past to send his son to jail so I don't think he will lose sleep over this incident

Prisons in Hong Kong are no bed of roses, but still much better than a prison in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    They are in for some troubles...both Dad and Son:

BBC News - Jackie Chan's son Jaycee in drug arrest

Why is the father in trouble? The son is a grown ass man and should be responsible for himself. I don't have an issue with the government sending a message by going after high profile people. If they send some no name criminal to jail we would never get the same amount of press highlighting the problem.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by transit:
    Jackie dislikes his son and wrote him out of his will a few years ago. He's encouraged police in the past to send his son to jail so I don't think he will lose sleep over this incident
    This makes no sense either unlike Jackie is flying to Beijing to testify against his son. No father can stand by and not support a son in trouble no matter what the past problems between them.

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs:
    Why is the father in trouble? The son is a grown ass man and should be responsible for himself. I don't have an issue with the government sending a message by going after high profile people. If they send some no name criminal to jail we would never get the same amount of press highlighting the problem.

Of course the dad is in trouble...major image issue in this.

He is not in trouble vis a vis the law obviously but his got a major PR issue on his hands (at least his advisors hands)

No father can stand by and not support a son in trouble no matter what the past problems between them.

Yes some can sadly. Like some parents kill their kids or some kids kill their parents.
    Lots of weird things in this world.

you've given this issue way too much substance.
    absolutely jack sh*t is going to happen to either jaycee or the taiwanese actor. one year of staying under the radar and they will be back up and acting. they will be doing drugs again but just not in China... jackie chan went there to probably give his personal guarantee that his son will not do this again in China.

Jackie Chan is not in trouble with the law, but he will probably be kicked out of the CPPCC advisory body and lose a little perks here and there. (this introduces what it is: Jackie Chan's Chinese Government Appointment Draws Hong Kong Ire)

They interviewed some celebrities and many older big names were being lenient, saying that Jaycee is 'just a kid'. I almost threw up. He is 32 - a grown ass man!
    threelittlepigs likes this.