I'm looking to form a legal fight club :P or just a simple gathering where a bunch of martial artist can do some sparring with one another or simply learn from one another. It will be mostly be amateurish; since I'm not a professional myself LOL~

One of the main reasons for this is because from my opinion, most of the gyms out there today do not focus much on mental conditioning or sparring itself. I participated in my gyms 1st in-house competition last year, and not just me but a lot of participants could not perform their best since they we're not well trained for a competition situation. So one of the main reason for this gathering, (which hopefully will be on the long run) is to strengthen that part and also to put your training onto the test to compete one another; and bring that experience back to your normal daily routine in the gym. Not to mention to have some fun as well.

If your the type who wants to do a killing spree or wants to put all your frustration onto your opponent then please refrain yourself from joining, were just looking to have some fun through sparring and not to kill each other.

Where there is contact sports there will be some guidelines that will be implemented here. There won't be any use of elbow's regardless of which martial art you are practicing. Some protection gear will be required, a mouthpiece, groin protector, boxing gloves (preferably 12-16 oz) and in-step shin protectors. This is to ensure that injuries to be avoided to the lowest and to have people coming back.

We can discuss more if you anyone of you are interested, Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.