Like Tree9Likes

Where can I get a fake ID

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Where can I get a fake ID

Okay, please don't reply with, "you don't need one wait till you're 18" and bla bla bla. I am underage, obviously, but I have absolutely no interest in clubbing and going out.

I would, however, like to purchase some alcohol. Some people have told me that they don't card (check ID) unless you look super young (is this true?). I am actually pretty tall for my age, and can, and have many times, been passed for being much older.

In the case that they do card me, I was thinking of getting a fake ID. I can't speak good Chinese (lol) so is there anywhere I can get a realistic fake ID? I know it's really risky, and I shouldn't be drinking (I'm going to be doing it in the safety of my own home) but I'd just really want to have this experience before turning 18, and perhaps share with my friends.

Is there any placed (preferably near Tung Chung or DB) that I can get a fake ID, and if so, what are the prices?

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Why don't you have a discussion with your parents about this? When I was a teenager if I wanted a drink, I could have one (within reason of course) as my parents educated me on the pros and cons of alcohol within the safety of my home. I only mention this because if you are going to be drinking at home anyway (as you said) why not do it with your parents consent?

On the other hand if you are planning some crazy drinking parties, talking with your folks probably isn't going to work is it?

(Lol I wasn't planning on a crazy drinking party but thank you)

My mom is quite fond of drinking, and my dad doesn't drink at all. I have thought of speaking to them about it, but I don't think they'd look to see me drunk, even if it's just at home.

Anyways, thanks for the advice

Just get a friend that's over 18 to buy it for you.

And don't buy cheap alcohol it'll make you blind

Op got me thinking about the legal age of buying alcohol here in hk and apparently according to wiki there is no obligations on retailers to refuse to sell alcohol to a person on the grounds of age. So op I guess you are good to go

buy booze from club 7 (7-11) they dont care, they only want your money.

No fake IDs in HK.

buy online or go to Thailand Khao Shan road BangKok

http://www.fakeiduk.com/cards.html

shri likes this.

Have you tried just walking into 7-11 and buying it?

If it doesn't work the first time, get a long coat and stand on your friend's shoulders.

100LL, Stoob and JohnHK39 like this.

No law in HK saying you have to be 18 to buy alcohol. You can just walk into 7-11 or a supermarket and buy it. If the big chains don't work, try some mom&pop shop.

Once I was in PnS and some western kids came up to me if I can help them to buy some Gin which they needed for a school research project. It was a weekend and it totally puzzled me in a very positive way that these kids were still doing serious school work during their free time. Of course I helped them so that they could further their studies.

bookblogger likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Mate, I helped BUYING, not funding. I used the kids funds to buy. You need to finance your own latex research project.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast