Like Tree26Likes

What would you do?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Why don't you ask the mods if they can sticky one or two of the photos you've found? It'd be a great reunion story. Trebor could do the same with his FB group.

Thanks for the replies. I found them at the fresh water rock pool at Sai Wan. Turtles, not sure I'm comfortable posting pics of the owner here but I'll create a fb account so I can post them on Trebor's fb group.

Last edited by transit; 10-09-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by transit:
    Turtles, not sure I'm comfortable posting pics of the owner here but I'll create a fb account so I can post them on Trebor's fb group.
    I dont get it....You dont want to post pictures publicly here on a message board but you are happy to post them publicly on a facebook group?

I'm missing your logic.

Transit if you don't want to create a fb account then just provide me with the details and I can make a post on the group.

iliketurtles likes this.

You're right Transit there is a balance between publicising someone's photos without their authority and getting their photos back.

Honestly if there is a semi-respectable photo of the owner on that memory card I doubt very much they'll mind the steps you took to get them their photos.

I probably wouldn't post up bedroom frolics photos though... haha

Do the sunglasses match the ones you found as well?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Speaking of tangents
    Do any saltwater rockpools exist in Hong Kong?
    I've seen plenty of these in Britland but I dont think I've seen one in Hong Kong.
    Yes, on Tung Ping Chau, as the flat shelf-like rocks are angled and keep some seawater when the tide goes out.
    TheBrit and HowardCoombs like this.

Great news, I've sent you a message with my email so the owner can get in touch.

emx and HK_Katherine like this.

Nevertheless great effort by OP and Trebor, cheers guys!

Cleaned up ....

Result was the the user was traced and hopefully reunited with the photos etc.

Excellent effort by everyone .. shutting this down now.