Like Tree1Likes

where to buy Curling irons/flatirons, etc?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fortress advertises at least 10 models of flat irons over 4 brands (including Vidal Sasoon). What is it that you need that one of these won't do?

Here is a comparison of 5 of the models from their website:

Last edited by PDLM; 29-03-2010 at 01:39 PM.

I bought mine from best buy, they have quite a large selection as well

paulkeefe

GHD Hair straightners!

Hi there,

I have just recently been given a new pair of GHDS for my birthday so have a spare pair(which are also GHD). They are only 2 years old and in excellent condition. If your at all interested in them get in contact.

Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by shafin
    Hi,

does anyone kno where to get good flatirons, curling irons, hairdryers etc - curling irons in particular, at decent prices?

i have seen some at watson's...but i havent found a very good selection/range there at all.
    i stopped by the fortress in central too ...nothing! even their hair dryers suck!

i got the vidal sasson hair straightener from watsons a while back, and it does not work at all! doesnt get too hot n doesnt straighten...also the temperature isnt adjustable.

r there any shops in hk geared specifically to like hair products/electronics, especially the ones with various heat levels?

do hair salons give em away?? lol they usually have pretty good ones - obviously!

thanx!!
    GHD!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! My hair is naturally very curly and any humidity in the air will instantly cause it to start curling.. but since I got the GHD.. any moisture in the air doesn't even cause any frizzing or curling And it makes your hair look brilliant! look it up on line. My bf bought it for me for christmas this year and it is incredible! doesn't burn your hair either. Automatically adjusts the temperature to the right temp for your hair type.

Where do we find it!?!?! :)

askme...where did you find this curling iron and how much was it? i need to get one and have no idea where to find it. thanks!

Last edited by GeoTommy; 07-07-2011 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Remove quote of spammer account

Argyle center has some cheap ones.

The boutiques at dragon center mall had some really cheap also, below 100.

Kwai Fong, not the fancy mall, but the boutique mall. Cheap clothes and flat irons too.

Dragon center mall (mall with the roller coaster) too has some boutiques that sell irons.

for me, an iron is an iron. 100 dollar iron works as well as the 1000 one. I can't tell the difference.

East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cyreneq
    Argyle center has some cheap ones.

The boutiques at dragon center mall had some really cheap also, below 100.

Kwai Fong, not the fancy mall, but the boutique mall. Cheap clothes and flat irons too.

Dragon center mall (mall with the roller coaster) too has some boutiques that sell irons.

for me, an iron is an iron. 100 dollar iron works as well as the 1000 one. I can't tell the difference.
    Thanks for the tips! I am looking for a ceramic iron, specifically and would love to find something close to Sheung Wan, if I can...I can tell a big difference on my hair so I am careful what I buy. Is there any place else that has a good selection?

Thanks for the help!

In Sheung Wan I'd start by looking in Wing On.

can u please tell me from where you bought your ghd flat iron??

Quote Originally Posted by adpatterson
    I am looking for a ceramic iron, specifically and would love to find something close to Sheung Wan,
    Do you mean ones that

use a positive temperature co-efficient ceramic heating elements
    or
    have a ceramic coating on the hotplate surface

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2