Cheap gel/acrylic nail place

Closed Thread

Cheap gel/acrylic nail place

Hi

Does anyone know of a place that does good quality cheap acrylic nails?

I went to this hair salon in the ifc tower and they tried to charge me $1,000 for a full set, of nails, not to mention $480 for an infill......

Surely it is not that expensive in hong kong...

Help!

Hi Panda.

When you go to Mongkok MTR station, exist at one of the D exists. There's a street FILLED with electronic stores. I don't remember the name but it's adjacent to a market street called Ladies Street. Near the Apple Jeans store, you'll see a ton of advertisements for nail treatments starting from $188. And they offer gel/acrylic. I don't know how much they are but shouldn't go to $1000 if they start at $188!!! I'm going to MK tonight. When I find the street name, I'll let you know

thank u so much

HI

It's called Sai Yeung West or something. Just walk along the Apple Texwood Jeans store. It only has 2 entrances- one is the main street and the other is the electronics street. Near the Fortress Electronics store

Thankyou but i just realised im on the island, thanku anyway

Anything on the island? I want to know too!

go to causeway bay... there are HEAPS there....
    like on lockhart or jaffe road (behing sogo)
    mine is 350HKD with the glitter powder... i reckon u can find it for cheaper tho....
    or, most places give u a discount the first time u try out their place.. like 199 (never tried 199 cos i am scared) or 299...
    just keep on trying them until you find a good one....

In the Buff Nail Spa - it's a very nice place and they have a promotion going for $1688 for any 8 things on their menu. check out their website: www.inthebuff.com.hk