What do you love about HK?

What do you love about HK?

Everyone has different reasons for coming to HK. I'm curious to know what people love the most, why you have stayed longer than planned (if this is the case) etc. What you were relieved to leave behind in your home country or last country of residence....

24 hour bars where u can drink till u die without having to worry about getting stabbed or mugged.

very true.... only worry about being stripped if you take a cab home

Mat

Life is much more easy in HK than say Europe (Transport/Services/....) + when the weather is good (like nowadays) the country side/sea are splendid and just a 10/15 minutes ride from the main center.

I was previously in New Zealand ... what I like about HK is that it's part of the rest of the world (Believe me, NZ fell off a long time ago).

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07
    I was previously in New Zealand ... what I like about HK is that it's part of the rest of the world (Believe me, NZ fell off a long time ago).
    Really? and I thought living in NZ is like living in paradise. Country roads, nice breeze, not to many people, peaceful and quiet.

Back to question, I love the cars in HK where you can see Volvo's, Beemers, Mercs left and right and not those old models but the latest ones. I think I even saw Maggie Q driving an F430 in Victoria Peak Well it looks like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinrej
    Back to question, I love the cars in HK where you can see Volvo's, Beemers, Mercs left and right and not those old models but the latest ones. I think I even saw Maggie Q driving an F430 in Victoria Peak Well it looks like her.
    The cars are great in HK, recently saw a young expat lad driving a Lamborghini Gallardo convertible heading back home towards clear water bay, he looked like he was in his 20's. Lucky BAS$ARD.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia
    The cars are great in HK, recently saw a young expat lad driving a Lamborghini Gallardo convertible heading back home towards clear water bay, he looked like he was in his 20's. Lucky BAS.
    Only in his 20's driving a Gallardo? Must be a rapper or somthing

I forgot to mention that most new vans I saw were sporting wrap around skirts with low profile tires.