what is it with the oranges here!!???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Put this into google:
    blackmore vitamin site:.hk

If you can, try out the wet markets... there is usually some fruit stalls. Should be able to find some nice fruits, cheaper price is a plus too

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I think Watsons carries the first two but then I don't buy vitamins and supplements in Hong Kong. I prefer the variety, quality and prices online. You can also try Fanda (G/F World Wide House in Central) but, again, I'm not so sure about Blackmore's although it does carry Jarrow and others.

I order for myself, OH and friends from iherb.com. But I know some people here order from an Australia online shop - perhaps someone will post the name for you.

You can get blackmore products in Watsons. Expensive though. Might be cheaper to buy them online in bulk.

the reason you have bad or bruised oranges is because u went shopping too late. you have to wake up at 7 something to go to the markets and fight over the best oranges with the housewives and domestic helpers. whenever i look for fruits after work, they are all bruised with scars and cuts and bits missing

i also tend to stick with fresh apples and drink tropicana orange juice instead because they are not as messy.

my oranges from Welcome have always been like the ones I had in California... not as large, but just as juicy/sweet.. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    You can get blackmore products in Watsons. Expensive though. Might be cheaper to buy them online in bulk.
    Cheaper to just eat a reasonably balanced diet.

Agree with dipper, I strongly doubt vitamin tablets really work

Seeking Vitamins (and Phisohex) in HK

Dear Dipper and Robert,

Many thanks for your advice. I tried Watsons - but they only have a limited supply and they do not carry the type of vitamins that I need. I have sourced an online supplier of vitamins and I shall use that as my means for getting my vitamins while I am in HK.

Okay - now for an even trickier request. Where can I get the product "Phisohex" from? It is a medicated face wash....but no substitute will do. Any clues? I have already tried Watsons and no go there.

Regards,

Vicar of Dibley

Last 2 months or so haven't been too good for oranges in HK. US usually gets oranges from California, Florida or Mexico, Europe gets them from Egypt, I have no idea where the ones here come from.

The best oranges usually are from the markets though, my mother-in-law brings a huge bag every week and they are much better than Market Place or Taste.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast