Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree22Likes

Good locations to pick up or ask women out.

Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    So, why did this three year old post need to be dredged up again?

Yes, that it's a good idea to tune into the vibe of any new internet forum before posting creepily awkward questions about 'picking up pretty girls'.

Edit: Thinking about it, maybe internet forums are the best way to ask this question, because the consequences of asking this to strangers face to face are going to be harsher.
    Well , that makes sense. This is not a creepy pickup site . You gotta respect the vibe

Though I kinda felt bad for the OP bec you all were too rude to him; calling him cheap and a creep...

And no , I am not the OP cause I know for a fact that attractive girls are everywhere
    Last edited by tysa; 12-01-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    UK/HKboy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Markx
    Wow! You need to go out and talk to women to pick them up??

Why didn't you tell me this before? I have been waiting for 10 years in my flat, and nobody turned up!
    oh , I feel sorry for you . There is this app though. It is called Tinder. check it out.

Also , childish condescension is a poor tactic to deviate from the topic. try harder

this is one hell inspiring topic tho. aww......
    girls need to learn how to get away from creepy stalkers.

Last edited by Pidaras; 13-01-2018 at 10:00 PM.

I wonder if the OP ever got laid?

Again, wanting to meet women doesn't automatically make him a creep or a stalker

Imagine if someone put such exaggerated labels onto you

Let's not resort to hate mongering

oh, if i ever let anybody be misunderstood. i didnt exactly mean the op but those creepy stalkers could be anywhere or even in this forum. aww...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234