Typhoon Hagupit

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16

Quote Originally Posted by Miss P:
    oh,yes indeed , but they have to be centenarians who haven't heard of prenups....

Good get out answer

thanks Claire

red herrings got out of hand -think things went awry around about ' expat teachers in LFK/poledancing '-back to typhoon indeed-is there another on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Now what was this thread about...

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    The ones who traded the likes of you in for a newer model you mean? Not that you're at all bitter about that...
    To the person who anonymously red dotted me and asked "and you really think those men are better off that way?", all I can say is that this one is.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

'storm' in a teacup........

You know it wasn't me; I am not anonymous with my comments -neither are you -so thats not on -but for the record your comments to me were pretty rude you know - -taking my comments about wreckpats (meaning a particular breed of older guy,seedy, dissolute and unable to function in previous relationships ;washed up in HK with nowhere left to go and ready to delude themselves that they are actually attractive of themselves to a young Asian woman looking for a financially beneficial lifestyle) personally and then inferring I had a personal axe to grind -thats pretty gloves off actually and I am a hard player myself FYI so... I am interested in the mentality of men who speak about any women in terms like that - commodities to be' traded in 'hmm this does not reflect a particularly mature or balanced attitude,in fact a dead giveaway and somewhat of a liability in any relationship -which of course may have paid havoc with earlier relationships with women of their own culture-but whatever-educated Western women may indeed look askance at a few 'hookups 'we see here -its true that one gets what one settles for in these matters...and women seem to be choosier than their male counterparts-hats off if to those in a healthy relationship and all but don't presume to judge others by your own standards...i would suggest that you did in fact stir up some woman who thought the same way-who chose to respond anonymously.Which if you want to debate this further i suggest we do -offline PM other readers are all sick of it but you had this lot above coming and you know it...

To the person who anonymously red dotted me and asked "and you really think those men are better off that way?", all I can say is that this one is.
    Last edited by Miss P; 24-09-2008 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss P:
    back to typhoon indeed-is there another on the way?
    the philippines is watching a shallow low pressure area, spotted at 290 kilometers East of Virac, Catanduanes Wednesday morning

another typhun in the making hopefully?

and this one though I am not sure what "better off that way" means really

MissP - if you really teach English/Shakespeare etc then I despair of your students.

PARAGRAPHS are most helpful to separate the lines of diatribe so that they are easier to digest.

As to the content of the post - I have absolutely no idea what that is all about.

And as for typhoons - the next one will hit (somewhere) in approx 1 week. Which is the day I am hosting a scrabble meetup on our boat (and happens to be a public holiday for those looking for an extra day off). So I REALLY want it to go somewhere else!

whatever

re paragraphs - reread my posts on being' off duty'
    I don't feel like punctuating so I'm not -deal with it. Or not .I could care less. My teaching history is not your area of expertise or concern -you want to be mealymouthed with me you can take it outside with me too - ie-PM - next misogynist ? bring it on ....but NB I play hard...
    Diatribe not directed to you -have suggested it be taken outside-wasn't prepared to make it anonymous -game now over suggest we move onto Typhoons.

Last edited by Miss P; 24-09-2008 at 05:21 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16